At Sigma Embedded Engineering we provide solutions within embedded development to a great variety of customers in the Gothenburg region.
We are now looking for highly skilled developers who want to persue a career within advanced platform development for multi core controllers running safety critical and real time applications.
The work will be carried out in an agile working environment and we expect you to be the kind of person that enjoys sharing your knowledge as well as your work in self empowered teams.
Your hard skills:
- Design and develop complex platform software (low level and middleware)
- Demonstrated experience writing multi-threaded code for time critical and/or safety critical applications or for multi-core micro controllers
- Proficiency in one of the programming languages C/C++
- Experience with Embedded Linux or Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS) and architectures (QNX, FreeRTOS, RT Linux etc.)
- Previous experience developing on ARM-based embedded platforms
- Must thrive and adapt to structured software development process (code reviews, version control, unit test development, on-hardware test & debugging)
- Familiar with CI/CD development practices
At Sigma Embedded Engineering we hire people that we believe in, and people who believe in us. Together we shape your career and set up the objectives to reach your goals. We build the company together, and value your input and commitment to make Sigma the best place to work.